Howdy y’all! Below you’ll see a list of all the training classes we are offering as part of Wild West Hackin’ Fest-Deadwood 2020. Keep in mind that the price you see includes a corresponding conference ticket!
Did you know that your training purchase also includes six months of access to the Cyber Range?
Please note that swag bags are no longer available for new registrants.
- Active Defense and Cyber Deception w/ John Strand
- Advanced Network Threat Hunting w/ Chris Brenton
- Applied Purple Teaming w/ Kent Ickler and Jordan Drysdale
- Modern WebApp PenTesting w/ Brian King
- Hacking Enterprises w/ Will Hunt and Owen Shearing
- Initial Access Operations w/ Chris Truncer
- Adversarial Attacks & Detection: Improving your Security Posture with Purple Teams w/ Larry Spohn and Ben Ten
- Linux Forensics w/ Hal Pomeranz