Did you know that the upcoming Secure West Virginia conference will feature amazing Antisyphon training brought to you by Wild West Hackin’ Fest? That’s right, the Secure West Virginia conference, which will be held virtually from November 2 to November 8, will feature the training listed below. Purchasing one of the training sessions below will get you access to the training session and a ticket to the Secure West Virginia conference.
- Breaching the Cloud w/ Beau Bullock
- Active Defense and Cyber Deception w/ John Strand
- Advanced Network Threat Hunting w/ Chris Brenton
- Applied Purple Teaming w/ Kent Ickler and Jordan Drysdale
- Modern WebApp Pentesting w/ Brian King
- Attack Emulation: Atomic Red Team, CALDERA and More w/ Darin and Carrie Roberts